Okay, some re-thinking here... Since I started 3 posts but didn't finish ANY of them, it's clear my life doesn't allow for 5 stinking posts/week. So I'm still going to blog about discoveries/progress/ideas BUT only 1-2 per week. Sound good? Too bad, it's my blog.
PAYING for junkfood with water is paying off!!! I am now at 229! I exercised one more time than usual, so I'm still giving credit to the water. So that is 5 lbs now in about 2 weeks. Holla
I took a before picture before this started, here it is:
And I will post a progress picture every 10 pounds until August!
So if you didn't read my post before, simply analyze what you're eating and if you want seconds of something healthy - drink 1 glass of water. If you want an indulgence, drink 2 tall glasses of water. I do 2 glasses per soda and 2 per junkfood UNLESS I ate out or loaded my dessert, then it's 3-5. BUT do not drink it too quickly. That's when it can be dangerous. If it's more than 2 glasses, stretch it out over 20-40 minutes. But if you wait too long, magic won't happen. I can tell a difference (good or bad) daily according to how I followed the "rules" the previous day.
Drink up!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading