Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

MANTRA
man-tra :  A statement that is frequently repeated; a characteristic formula or refrain.
SEXY  *  SMART  *  FUNNY  *  HAPPY  *  KIND

I want those five words, in no particular order, to describe me!  That is what this blog is about. There were too many "I"s and "ME"s in my family blog. So, yes, as with every personal blog, this one is all about me and my journey to reinvent myself to become the person I want to be. Hopefully, you will see me evolve into a sexy wife, smart mom, funny self, happy woman and a kind friend.

I have aspirations to write a series of short stories (I'm not a novel person), a movie script and perhaps photograph something so breath-taking it will stand out in the trillions of photographs floating on the world wide web.

I would like to become a woman with a "craft room." One that has the tools, materials and skills to say - I can do that, and DO it!

I would like to run a half marathon just for kicks. (Full marathons are just dumb...)

I would like to look forward to a full day at home with the kids and no vehicle with excitement and no idea where to begin!

I would like to have a relationship so close with my Savior that he is my first thought at the beginning of each day. Any time there's a dull moment, I reach for my scriptures instead of facebook or games on my phone.

I would like to be one that people could come to for advice and help without fear of judgement or condescension.

I would like to dance again without feeling stupid or fat.

I would like to have a sharp tongue of wit and a filter tweaked that I could carry a conversation leaving others feeling uplifted with a smile.

I would like to use my talents to help those in need.

I would like to persue learning new things as if it would result in a massive PHD at the end.

I would like to feel confident and free that I'm as fit as I can be.

I could go on and on - I know that perfection will never be reached, BUT that doesn't mean I can't try! Join me if you feel like watching my journey and sharing yours.

Here is what I expect of myself as far as blogging goes. (EDITED) Yeah, I don't have time to blog daily, but I will when I feel like speaking up about: my weightloss journey, crafts, political/social/family issues, recipes and stuff to make you laugh!

I decided to SQUEEZE into my jeans for my "Before" pictures and I sure hope they're baggy on me in August!



Motivation for becoming craftilicious
 Something I've done already





Ready - Set - GO

Last project ^ 6 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading